Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Ever Ponder


Did you ever ponder what would have been
If you had changed direction and not be seen
By all those you now know and love
If only you could have looked from above

Would if at the crossroads of time
Before the clock of fate did chime
Turn north instead of west
If you new it would turn out best

Could you change your world completely
Arrange so perfect and neatly
Would you have changed direction
Not me, on closer inspection

There are things in my past
That the hurt will eternally last
Some things I try and forget
But your memory's can not be reset

What's gone before has made me a better man
What's gone before has made me who I am
With another chapter about to begin
I'm now very happy in my skin

I don't have doubt
The way it's turned out
That fate has done me very well
What could have been,no I'll not dwell

No comments:

Post a Comment